- Completely sealed glove box requires less gas. Lower operational expenses.
- Transfer chamber with purging valves and vacuum gauge.
- Flat side access door for easily introducing larger equipment.
- Four (4) key cock valves for purging.
- Hospital grade outlet strip.
- Pressure relief valve with small HEPA canister.
- Standar twenty-four (24) month warranty. (Not on consumables).
- White ambidextrous gloves.
- Flat side access door for introducing larger equipment into the glove box.
- Four (4) standard sizes available. Customization is also available.
"University" Glove Box810-Series
Completely sealed glove box for basic isolation and/or containment!
The 810-SG Series by PLAS-LABS are constructed of an optically clear material, developed for isolation and / or containment. All units feature a high visibility of the interior, cleanliness, safety, complete containment, portability and a draft-free atmosphere. The installed purging valves are ideal for lowering oxygen and humidity levels.
Transfer chamber AND flat access door included to easily introduce larger equipment into the glove box.
Watch informative video on "Compact" glove box here.
Standard Features of the "University" Glove Box:
HEPA Filtration Options
We offer three (3) models of the #830-SERIES glove boxes featuring HEPA filtration packages. There are two (2) different versions available. NOTE: All three models include the same basic #810-Series features and are available in four (4) sizes.
Totally enclosed blower (fan) unit.
Two (2) cylindrical 8” inch Ø (203 mm) HEPA filters.
Two (2) Magnehelic gauges. Domestic models in Inches of H2O and Export in Pascals.
All necessary hoses and connections.
Standard 24 month warranty (Not gloves or consumables).
Compact Glove Box additional variations
The 830-CP/10 includes a flat side access door (no transfer chamber)
If transfer chamber AND flat side access door are required, please refer to the 810-Series.
The 830-CP/20 includes a flat side access door (no transfer chamber).
Custom Service/Maintenance Schedules.
- New Product Development.
- Customized Operator Manuals.
- F.A.T. Documentation.
- I.Q. & O.Q. Documentation.
- Third Party Certification.
- On Site Training.
Various Materials of Construction, Eg., Light Sensitive Protection, Stainless Steel, Static-Dissipative Acrylic, Clear PVC, and PETG.