- Lightweight and easy to move from lab to lab.
- Optically clear, one piece formed top is unbreakable.
- Bright white one piece bottom formed out of high temperature Noryl™ and has “easy clean” corners.
- Large access door (12” inch Ø [305 mm] opening).
- Vacuum gauge on transfer chamber.
- All stainless steel clamps are adjustable and have security locking capabilities.
- White leveling tray for transferring liquids.
- Modern, Gel Sealant (Refer to Gel data below).
- Large, interior Rh gauge.
- Four (4) ground key cock valves for purging and gas entry.
- Hospital grade multiple electrical outlet (socket) strip.
- Latex gloves 7”Ø (175 mm). Neoprene or HypalonTM also available (Special order).
- Transparent and vacuum capable transfer chamber size 10”long (254 mm) x 9.75”I.D (245 mm).
- Standard twenty-four (24) month warranty (Not gloves).
"La Petite" Glove Box815-Series
PLAS-LABS,INC.® is proud to offer a new concept in small glove boxes. The #815-PGB “Petite Glove Box” is comprised of essentially two (2) components. The top and bottom sections are sealed using a revolutionary new gel system commonly used in the clean room industry for sealing HEPA filters.
The La Petite is only two-thirds the size of our #818-GB Basic Glove Box. It has been designed to be ergonomically correct for the average person.
Careful attention to research requirements and our over forty-five (45) years of experience helped make this glove box very user friendly and inexpensive.
Standard Features of the "La Petite" Glove Box:
Without any accessories
Model Number: 815-PGB
Electrical Requirements: 115-120 Volts, 60 Hz. 12 Amps.
Model Number: 815-PGB/EXP
Electrical Requirements: 220-240 Volts, 50 Hz. Amps will vary as to end users country.
NOTE: If operations are expected to exceed the pressure limitations listed below, please refer to our #818-GB, Basic Glove Box.
The Gel Sealant System
This new gel sealant was specifically developed for the clean room industry to seal HEPA filters.
Properties of the gel:
- The gel does not support biological growth.
- It will not “out gas” and is non-toxic.
- It is an air-tight, water-tight barrier.
- It contains no silicone that might cause contamination.
- It is highly adhesive, yet quick releasing and self-healing.
815-PGB pressure limitations:
- 2.0” WC (51mm)
- 0.5 kPa
- 5.0 MBAR
- .077 PSI