- Suction cup feet on all four (4) corners.
- Cylinder rotates to use access holes.
- Rear tailgate securing knobs. Two (2) typical on each unit.
- Nose cones with securing knobs. (Breathing holes)
- Nose cones can slide out to remove ferret.
The PLAS-LABS’ units are offered in four (4) sizes taking into consideration the animals age, weight, and sex. The units are constructed of optical quality clear acrylic (Perspex), and a formed black plastic nose cone with an Acetal locking slide. The main restraining cylinder can be rotated 360° to provide complete access to the animal. All units are mounted on a white acrylic base plate with suction cup feet to guarantee reliable stability during testing procedures. Counter top space required is 11.5” x 21”. (292 x 534mm)
Standard Features of the Ferret Restrainers:
|Catalog Number||Dimensions||Animal Weight Range|
|571-FR||64mm ID x 18" long||400 to 700 grams|
|572-FR||79mm ID x 18" long||650 to 1,000 grams|
|573-FR||88mm ID x 18" long||1,000 to 1,700 grams|
|574-FR||101mm ID x 18" long||1,500 to 2,000 grams|
North America: NONE