- Formed, one-piece construction for long service life and durability.
- Center depressed slope for fast positioning of animal.
- Unique, fast acting tie down cam cleats.
- White, high temperature plastic and nylon components.
- Lightweight and easily portable.
- Uprights adjustable to elevate board for special positioning .
- Five (5) quick-tie, nylon restraint cords .
- Suction cup feet provide a steady work surface(N/A on 509 Series).
Surgery BoardsAutoclavable Surgery Boards
PLAS-LABS' Surgery Boards are formed of one piece high-temperature NorylTM for durability and ease of cleaning. Five adjustable nylon cords are included.
The 508-MS lays flat on the research table. The other surgery boards include an angled bracket to raise one end of the surgery board for easier access.
Surgery boards can be purchased from the web store here: Surgery Boards
Standard Features of the Surgery Boards:
Product Size: 4.5" x 11"
Animal Range: up to 9" long
Product Size: 8.125" x 16"
Animal Range: up to 12" long
Product Size: 12" x 24"
Animal Range: up to 4 kilos
Product Size: 12" x 30"
Animal Range: 4 to 7 kilos
505-XRAY, X-Ray Positioner
The positioner is fabricated of .375” thick autoclavable clear polycarbonate. It includes five Nylon restraint cords and fast acting locking cam cleats. Four machined openings on the sides provide excellent non-slip griping of the device.
The positioner has three (3) uses:
1. An “X-RAY” positioner
2. An actual surgical board
3. A “Gurney” for transporting animals from the surgical suite to the recovery area.
Other popular small animal handling products: