- Complete portability from lab to lab.
- Easy to load large bulky equipment.
- The unit does not “out gas”.
- Increased chemical resistance of stainless steel.
- Excellent for low humidity (Rh) requirements.
- Neutral (non-reactive) environmental work.
- Complete safety for transferring anaerobic field samples.
- Units can be coupled together for multiple user operations.
- Electrical outlet strip.
- Transfer chamber: 12" long x 11" ID
"Integrity" Stainless Steel Glove Box819-Series
PLAS-LABS is pleased to offer our re-engineered stainless steel glove box which is based upon our over fifty (50) years of experience. This rugged unit is ideal for applications in the field as well as the lab.
Unitized construction provides complete integrity for protection of operators. Samples can be gathered and studied in the field or moved back to your laboratory as needed. Complete integrity is maintained.
Single user (2 glove) system: 819-SS/GB
Multiple user (4 glove) system: 819-SS/GBB
Standard Features of the "Integrity" Stainless Steel Glove Box:
(single user: 2 gloves)
(multiple user: 4 gloves)
What’s included with the 819-Series:
- Standard 24 month warranty. (Not on gloves or consumables).
- Rugged 12 Ga. stainless steel housing.
- Safety glass viewing port.
- Optically clear transfer chamber for viewing samples.
- Four (4) ground key cock valves for purging.
- Total front panel access for large equipment.
- Adjustable stainless steel hardware throughout.
- Ambidextrous white HypalonTM gloves (10”Ø [254mm]).
- “Bright Light” system (40,000 hour lamp guarantee).
- Polycarbonate inner transfer chamber door. (No out-gassing).
- Multiple electric outlet (socket) strip, hospital grade.
- Dual (gas piston) lifters on the front door.
- Neoprene gasketing standard.
Optional Accessories for the 819-Series "Integrity" Glove Box
Additional Transfer Chambers
Rapid Transfer Port
HEPA Filtration System
Custom Service/Maintenance Schedules.
- New Product Development.
- Customized Operator Manuals.
- F.A.T. Documentation.
- I.Q. & O.Q. Documentation.
- Third Party Certification.
- On Site Training.
Various Materials of Construction, Eg., Light Sensitive Protection, Stainless Steel, Static-Dissipative Acrylic, Clear PVC, and PETG.
Custom 819-Series glove box with 800-HCB Humidty Control Box.