- Standard 24 month warranty (Not gloves or consumables.)
- Formed one piece clear acrylic top section with rounded “Easy Clean” corners.
- Matched die molded white thermoset bottom with rounded “Easy Clean” corners.
- Two (2) vacuum diaphragm pumps. One each for the drying train and transfer chamber.
- The drying train includes three (3) clear acrylic canisters filled with Molecular Sieve™.
- Transfer chamber is 12” (305 mm) long x 11” (280 mm) I.D.
- All controls are illuminated.
- “Bright Light” system (40,000 hour lamp guarantee).
- White ambidextrous Hypalon™ gloves.
- All clamps are adjustable to compensate for wear.
- The front sloped viewing panel minimizes glare.
- Vacuum gauge on transfer chamber.
- Self sealing quick disconnects enable changing of the drying train canisters without disturbing the internal atmosphere.
- Four (4) ground key cock valves for purging.
- Transfer chamber leveling tray for handling liquids.
- Hospital grade multiple electric outlet (socket) strip. UL, CSA, and CE approved.
"Nitrogen Dry Box"850-Series
Our #850-NB “Nitrogen Dry Box” is a completely enclosed environmental chamber ideal for working in your preferred inert gas atmosphere. Any inert gas such as Nitrogen, Argon, Helium and Plasma are easily maintained.
The unit is compact, lightweight, and portable. The design makes it easily moveable from lab to lab. Everything you need is included with the glove box. All you need to add is your gas of choice and your preferred research materials.
Standard Features of the "Nitrogen Dry Box":
55”w x 35”d x 38”h. 1,400mm x 890mm x 970mm
60”w x 38”d x 31”h. 1,520mm x 960mm x 790mm
76”w x 47”d x 42”h. 1,930mm x 1,190mm x 1,070mm
Nitrogen Dry Box for Multiple Operators
The #800 AS/SPI “Counter SPI” ionizer emits alternating positive and negative Ions that eliminate static electricity within the glove box. It is non-air assisted (no fan), so there is no atmosphere turbulence inside the chamber. Additionally, no particle
contaminants are introduced because of the ionizer.
This device is perfect for working with fine powders and chemicals.